In this episode of Time For a Reset: The Marketing Podcast with Global Leaders, Paul Frampton – Global President at CvE Consultancy, sits down with Nic Travis, Head of Digital Marketing at Lloyds Banking Group.
You can also get an excellent overview of the main highlights and discussion points by reading our blog piece of the episode.
Join them as they discuss:
- Nic’s marketing reset wish: A focus on measurement
- Building a robust measurement framework
- Nic’s secret sauce for scaling and motivating online teams
- The intersection of brand and performance marketing
- The evolving role of CMOs
- Driving personal growth with an endless loop of adaptability and staying curious
Nic brings 20 years of experience across a broad spectrum of e-commerce areas, including marketing, data privacy, web design/development, UX, CRO, and analytics. He has a proven track record of delivering growth and works as Head of Digital Marketing at Lloyds Banking Group, the UK’s largest retail bank.
His role includes managing an agency and client hybrid team and supporting the effective delivery of a substantial marketing budget. Nic is tasked with delivering a cross-channel, multi-year digital marketing transformation covering Measurement, Adtech, Martech, Data Consent / Privacy, and Channel Optimisation. His previous roles include Head of Digital at MBNA and User Experience Manager at Claire’s Accessories.
The full transcript is available here.