In this episode of Time For a Reset: The Marketing Podcast with Global Leaders, Paul Frampton – Global President at CvE Consultancy, interviews Francisco Bram, VP of Marketing and Customer Insights at Albertsons Companies.
You can also get an excellent overview of the main highlights and discussion points by reading our blog piece of the episode.
Join them as they discuss:
- The shift from revenue-centric focused marketing to one that enriches customers’ lives
- Balancing profit and purpose: prioritising customer well-being
- The role of marketing in brand storytelling and community connection
- The importance of data-driven marketing in measuring impact and driving decision-making
- The importance of contextually relevant advertising: bringing product marketing mindset to retail
- Evolution of the CMO role toward data-driven decisions, managerial influence, and personal growth.
Francisco Bram is Vice President of Marketing and Customer Insights for Albertsons Companies. Francisco believes marketing should play a role in leading the discussion internally around prioritising customer well-being and leads the development and launch of “Sincerely Health”, a digital platform which has already netted over one million customers.
Francisco has over fifteen years of experience growing brands, products, and customers across tech, health, and retail. Throughout his career, more than $5B in topline revenue has been directly attributed to his marketing efforts.
Francisco has been recognized twice as a top 100 product marketing influencer and three times as a top product marketing mentor. With a growth mindset that allows him to innovate, take risks, and push boundaries to achieve breakthrough results, Francisco believes that the only constant in life is change.
The full transcript is available here.