In this special episode of Time For a Reset: The Marketing Podcast, we celebrate our third anniversary by revisiting a selection of the best conversations with ten of our global leader guests.
This episode is packed with insights from the fast-evolving marketing world, including aligning marketing strategies with the C-Suite and the benefits of making data-driven decisions. If you want to know more about how marketing leaders are changing the game or how you can uplevel your marketing strategies, make sure to tune in!
- Amy Weisenbach, Senior Vice President, Head of Marketing at The New York Times
- Seb Bardin, the In-Store Experience Marketing Lead at Coca-Cola
- Jordan Liebman, Vice President, Global Brand Marketing & Demand Generation at BlueJeans by Verizon
- Lex Bradshaw-Zanger, Chief Marketing & Digital Officer at L’Oréal, South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa Region
- Adam Wright, Head of Digital at Beiersdorf
- Jack Hinchliffe, former Chief Marketing Officer at KFC
- Jesh Sukhwani, Global In-Housing Media, Ad-Tech & Data COE Director at Lenovo
- Jason Carter, Global Transformation Director at Reckitt
- Olya Dyachuk, Data-Driven Media Director at The HEINEKEN Company
- Rory Sutherland, Industry legend and Vice Chairman at Ogilvy UK