In this episode of Time For a Reset: The Marketing Podcast with Global Leaders, Paul Frampton – Global President at CvE Consultancy, sits down with Lars Silberbauer, CMO of HMD Global, the holding company for Nokia Phones.
You can also get an excellent overview of the main highlights and discussion points by reading our blog piece of the episode.
Join them as they discuss:
- HMD Global: Using innovative tech to bring Nokia back to life
- The role of sustainability in product development
- Integrating brand and performance marketing with measurement models
- Accelerating ideation and product development with AI
- Tomorrow’s multidisciplinary CMO: Skilled in AI and culturally aware
- Yes, but is it relevant today? Questioning past practices in marketing
Lars Silberbauer is considered one of the world’s leading thought leaders for all things marketing, digital, and social. His CV is jam-packed with leading digital marketing roles at global and legacy brands. Currently, he is the Chief Marketing Officer at HMD Global and Nokia Phones. Lars has also been the Global Head of Brand, Marketing, and Digital at the Olympics (IOC), the Senior Vice President of Viacom, a digital studio branch of MTV, and the Senior Global Director of Digital at The LEGO Group.
The full transcript is available here.